Whatcha Up To???

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Refilled the hummingbird feeders.

Watered the porch pots, hanging baskets & crape myrtles.

Put out another roll of hay for the cattle.

Watch the clearing crew finish up.

Last edited:

MR. G. L.

Planting Zone
watering tree's , lawn , garden , the volunteer cantaloupes are going really better than I thought they would in this heat lot of fruit forming the tomatoes I cut back has a lot of blooms an some small fruit forming , don't expect anything to big in this heat , still getting egg plant the one's that are exposed to direct sunshine are getting burned pretty

M

Mr_Yan

Rode bikes to a play ground. Rode bikes back from the same play ground.

Bought a new bike computer for my wife's bike form Amazon. The device arrived today and all the packaging and documentation is in Japanese. I hate how Amazon mixes inventory. Happens way too often you order one thing on Amazon and get something similar. At least this is a company I have used in the past - CATEYE - and they're really good at keeping documentation online.

MR. G. L.

Planting Zone
watering everything . helped the neighbor with his new fence got hot really quick.. so good judgement came in to play we quit .. to be continued :)

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Refilled 9 of the 12 the hummingbird feeders.

Brought up potatoes & got the washed so I can make scalloped potatoes to go with our supper.

Last edited:

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Made 2 more smaller batches of scalloped potatoes, 1 for us & 1 for our neighbors.

Seasoned up a big sirloin steak that I'll smoke for supper.

Cleaned & refilled the wasp traps.

Last edited:
K

ksk

Plan on shredding today.We have had small amounts of rain the last two weeks to do so. Watched a buck make a scrape this morning while two others locked horns for a few seconds.

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Been busy here... Yesterday I made bread & Mrs. Ranch made the stuff jalapenos while I configured a Linux disk for a friend. I also had the pleasure of meeting Mr. GL for the first time!!!

Today I watered all the trees, flowerbeds asparagus, porch pots & hanging baskets. Then I refilled the hummingbird feeders, fed the cattle & put out another roll of hay for them.

K

ksk

Fertilized fruit trees yesterday and did some shredding. Hopefully finish today before ALL the rain this week we are suppose to get according to the weather quessors.

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Fed the cattle ahead of the predicted rain.

Finished another Linux install.

Brought up some more potatoes from the party barn & got them washed for Mrs. Ranch.

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Made bread.

Refilled 6 of the 12 hummingbird feeders.

Refilled the redbird feeders.

Watered porch pots.

Last edited: