w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Cut the grass.

Refilled the bird feeders.

R&R the batteries in the smoke detectors (at least they chirped at supper time instead of the middle of the night). I meant to do this last month but I forgot...

Last edited:
  • Up Vote
Reactions: ksk
K

ksk

A friend dropped off strawberries from his garden yesterday.I canned 24, 1/2 pints.In the past I have chopped them up using a hand chopper.The kids gave me a immersion blender for Christmas and this is the first time I have used it.The texture was more smooth and not as chunky that I have had in the past.I'll post in the future once we eat some ,which one we like best.

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Made bread.

Watered the trees, flowerbeds, asparagus & the grass in the back yard.

Fed the cattle.

Finished tweaking the new operating system install & then cloned it to the backup drive!!!

Last edited:

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Made a pot of lima beans.

Started the upgrade of Mrs. Ranch's computer by cloning my disk to her backup disk. After deleting my files, I started transferring her files & she is now using it. If she's happy with it, I'll make the backup in a couple of days.

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Made bread.

Watered the backyard grass & the porch pots... Looks like 'hotter-that-hell' week is finally over for this year as we're back down to the mid-90s.

Put up another 2 hummingbird feeders on the back porch as they are due to arrive any day now.

Last edited:

wolffman

Sponsor
Plus Member
Planting Zone
Major operation going on in the backyard. Wife decides she wants a 15k gallon hole in the ground back there. Her deal, not mine. Clearing out some of the jungle that’s grown up over the last 12 years.

90997DE8-44E3-4679-9FDA-F6C669E4335C.jpegEF553C38-3974-4A8A-9722-418D2201B5BA.jpeg

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Made bread & then made stuffed jalapenos.

Seasoned up chicken that will be smoked for supper. Mrs. Ranch is making potato salad to go with it.

Last edited:

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Watered all the trees, the flowerbeds & asparagus. We're expected to hit 100 degrees today & tomorrow...

Fed the cattle & put out a roll of hay.

• Up Vote
Reactions: ksk

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Cut the grass.

Watered the porch pots & hanging baskets.

Got a crew coming out from Hallettsville to take care of all the dead trees that I am no longer able to take down & burn (I'm too old & don't have the time). I look forward to Brad getting started. Their equipment is is impressive.

Last edited:

wolffman

Sponsor
Plus Member
Planting Zone
Cut the grass.

Watered the porch pots & hanging baskets.

Got a crew coming out from Hallettsville to take care of all the dead trees that I am no longer able to take down & burn (I'm too old & don't have the time). I look forward to Brad getting started. Their equipment is is impressive.

Money well spent.