• Join Home Gardening Forum

Top 5 Self Propelled Mowers of 2013

S

Slowngreen

List of the Top 5 self-propelled lawn mowers.

1. WORX WG782 - Self Propelled Lawn Mower With Electric StartKey Features: 24V Cordless Lawn Mower Powered By “IntelliCut” Technology Improved Collection Bag, Mulch Plug Long Lasting 24V Lead Acid Battery Adjustable mowing height from 1.8 to 3.3 inches Push Start Cuts up to 10,000 square feet on a single charge
  2. Husqvarna 6021P - Self Propelled Lawn Mower With Electric StartKey Features: The 6021P offers 4-point . Three cutting systems . 9 position cutting height adjustment . Improved Collection Bag, Mulch Plug . Push Start . 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
  3. Husqvarna XT722FE CA - No pulling of the recoil rope required--just turn the key to start the engine Key Features: Engine type: Kohler Gross torque: 7 pound per foot Cylinder displacement: 173 cc Fuel tank volume: 1.04 quart Cutting width: 22 inches Cutting height: 1.41 to 3.62 inches Cutting height adjustment: 4- point Collection volume: 2 bushels Wheel size: 8-inch front, 8-inch rear Weight: 102 pounds.
  4. Lawn Boy 10604 - The smaller deck width allows for mowing in tight areas.Key Features: Powered By "Kohler" Technology. Improved Collection Bag, Mulch Plug. Cylinder displacement 149cc. Easy to pull. 2-year full warranty.
  5. Lawn Boy 10606 - Self Propelled Lawn Mower With ElectricStartKey Features: Powered By “Kohler” Technology. Improved Collection Bag, Mulch Plug. Cylinder displacement 149cc. Easy to pull. 2-year full warranty.

Source: getlawnmower.com

C

Canesisters

I have a Troybilt Pony. It's been a TOUGH little riding mower and has kept mine and my Dad's yards looking tidy for almost 3 years now with no problems (other than basic maintenance).

S

Slowngreen

I have an old craftsman rider, my parents have a new craftsman rider. They just got a free honda self propelled that needed work. Turns out the transmission, which Im guessing is more of a clutch?, needs replaced and will cost $200!!! Which is more than a new mower lol.

Cody

Planting Zone
8a
I sure would have thouggt Honda would've been on the list. never would've thought worx would make the top 20! I see the commercials and thoufgt it was a another gimmick.