• Join Home Gardening Forum

My little garden for this year.

S

Slowngreen

This is the only garden I have going now, lost a 100x100ft garden of pickling cucumbers, spaghetti squash and cantaloupe all to Curly Dock, it got out of control in a small 2 acre oat feild and took over everything in the garden as well. Didnt hit it with anything until it was already almost to seed.

One spinach, onions (probably should have seperated them), Sugar snap peas, Black cherry tomatoes, big boy tomatos, sweat cherry tomatoes, large hybrid peppers, regular hot peppers and Anaheim peppers.

M

Melissa

My garden is all flowers. Being all container based I decided to go with pretty, instead of functional. I think I will do tomatoes at least next year. But it will depend on how much of my deck keeps over the winter, and if I have to replant anything. Replanting means replacing with something new. :)

Melissa

N

Northernfox

Nice garden ! I don't want to hijack your thread so ill start one with my garden tour !!

S

Slowngreen

Thanks all, its very small unfortunately but hopefully it will produce ok.

N

Northernfox

Hey you can do a lot with a small space !! Look at all of the plants I crammed in my urban garden :) yours looks great!!

M

Melissa

Actually I like the idea of a garden tour thread..

N

Northernfox

Slick !! I do my garden tour videos every 2-3 weeks depending on how much progress has been made. Ill post it here after !

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
That's great! I always like to see other folks gardens & see what they're growing (I'm always open to trying new plants & varieties). I have already stated my 'bucket list' for next year.

Look forward to your videos!!!

N

Northernfox

I posted in a new thread but here is my your from two weeks ago.

We have guests this weekend but I am going to try to do another tour as lots has changed in the lays two weeks

S

Slowngreen

ha ha. You gonna can those strawberries when their ready (in your vid)?

T

the1honeycomb

Great job at lease you didn't give up! even a little veggie garden is better than none!

N

Northernfox

I plan on making wine with my strawberries. This year ill eat them all :) but next year if my Son who is 3 months old now :) lets me keep them ill make wine :)

I am in the process of raspberry rhubarb wine making right now :)

N

Northernfox

Check out my garden tour from this morning we have some good bad and ugly going on :)