• Join Home Gardening Forum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 'RLwhaler'

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Mrs. Ranch & I wish you a Happy Birthday!!!

RLwhaler

Planting Zone
8b
Came home early today. House full of "Wimmins" (All senior high school) gettin' ready for prom. My daughter included.
dogs pacing back and forth looking for their first meal. I'm waiting on her date to arrive. we're going to have a come to Jesus meetin' in the back shed. Can't believe she's heading college. FULL scholarship ! She have always kept her promise to us since she was 6. WE are SO bless....

31417013_1781547981902708_7359300812986592071_n.jpg

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
She a beautiful young lady & if I was 55 yrs. younger, it could be me that you'd be having that 'come to Jesus' meeting with, LOL!!! She is one good look'in gal for sure (if you aren't currently a drinker, you may want to start!!!

In all seriousness, you & your wife are truly blessed, she is a lovely child and you both have every reason to be proud of her scholastic achievements!!! Congrats to all!!!

RLwhaler

Planting Zone
8b
She a beautiful young lady & if I was 55 yrs. younger, it could be me that you'd be having that 'come to Jesus' meeting with, LOL!!! She is one good look'in gal for sure (if you aren't currently a drinker, you may want to start!!!

In all seriousness, you & your wife are truly blessed, she is a lovely child and you both have every reason to be proud of her scholastic achievements!!! Congrats to all!!!

Thank you, Ranch.
I/WE never forget how we got here.

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
@RLwhaler she is a very beautiful woman indeed. I know my time is coming, luckily my little girl is only 3, but if I was in your shoes I think I'd be looking for places to hide the bodies and not so much where to talk. :D haha

RLwhaler

Planting Zone
8b
@RLwhaler she is a very beautiful woman indeed. I know my time is coming, luckily my little girl is only 3, but if I was in your shoes I think I'd be looking for places to hide the bodies and not so much where to talk. :D haha

Thank you, Mike ! Gosh Mike..I still remembered when she( my daughter) was only 3 years old. Enjoy your daughter as much as possible Mike !! Boys were easy...some dirt and a sand box and call it a day. Gilrs......Geeezus !

wolffman

Sponsor
Plus Member
Planting Zone
She's a beauty RL! Hey, I'm doing some work involving suppressed weapons. Let me know if you need a 'throw down'. That meeting better involve Jesus and all 12 disciples as far as I'm concerned. Congrats on the scholarship! And if you have more headed towards college, look up 'Hazlewood Act', you may have some college hours there that you can donate to your kids.

RLwhaler

Planting Zone
8b
She's a beauty RL! Hey, I'm doing some work involving suppressed weapons. Let me know if you need a 'throw down'. That meeting better involve Jesus and all 12 disciples as far as I'm concerned. Congrats on the scholarship! And if you have more headed towards college, look up 'Hazlewood Act', you may have some college hours there that you can donate to your kids.

Thank you, Wolffman !
I will definitely look up the " Hazelwood Act" Thanks for the tip !