• Join Home Gardening Forum

Grand Opening Giveway - Natural Mineral Fertilizers

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
As a Grand Opening for Home Gardening Forum, we will be giving away two packs of Natural Mineral Fertilizers!

PRIZE:

The micro-nutrients from GrowFoods.com are ESSENTIAL PLANT NUTRIENTS, and every plant in your garden must have them to be healthy! They are to be used as a part of the complete, balanced Mittleider Magic Weekly Feed Mix that is the best fertilizer for the family garden available anywhere.

GIVEAWAY:

The first 20 people to get 15 or more posts will be entered into the drawing. After the 20th person reaches 15 posts the giveaway will be closed. Then 2 people out of the 20 members will be randomly drawn and will win a package of Natural Mineral Fertilizers from GrowFoods.com!

RULES:
  • No junk/spam posts, keep them productive and meaningful.
  • Each person is limited to ONE account - Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply in this thread.

R

Rolex

Wow, something useful for the garden. What a great idea. I was expecting a Chinese watch. :panda:

P

Phins Fan

I was hoping for a couple of illegal immigrants to do my weeding but this will work too!!

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
We're just a few more members short before we give this away!!!

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
HGF has 20 members with over 15 posts so that means it's time to pick a random winner.

And the winner is...

@Ibtsoom - congrats Ibtsoom and I'll be sending you a private message. Thanks to everyone that has joined HGF and made this our humble little home.